Thursday, January 31, 2013

My late snowy Christmas

En: Guys I just arrived in paradise and I don't think I'll wanna leave soon. This little town is a fairy tale, I don't know what I wanna do first, ride the slopes or sightseeing. Will tell you more tomorrow, in the meanwhile wish me luck if I decide to go up in the mountains.
Ro: Dragii mei am ajuns in paradis si cred ca nu o sa vreau sa plec degraba de aici. Oraselul e o mica poveste. Nici nu stiu cu ce sa incep, cu partia sau cu vizitatul. Maine va impartasesc mai multe, intre timp urati-mi succes daca decid sa ma urc pe munte.



7 comments:

  1. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful place to be !
    hope u're enjoying every minute of it dear ! :)

    xx,
    http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this place looks straight out of a storybook or a Disney movie!! How lovely!! I hope you have a great time :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments