Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Travel, history, friends, fashion, love!

As I mentioned in my last post, the previous weekend I went to visit one of my best friends Lucia, in Washington, DC. Haven't seen her in a really long time, probably more than a year.
I always liked her fashion style, so I warned her that I will certainly take a few pictures of her for my blog. We didn't have to think much about the outfit, as we discovered we both acquired recently the same fur vest from Zara, coincidence or not, winter is cold in Washington and in Dallas as well.
Me personally I wore it twice, during the day while sightseeing DC and later that evening on our short trip to Baltimore.



 Long legs are definitely making me a hater!

9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos !!! Thank you for your comment !!!!! Kisses!!!

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washington <3
    I've been there last summer and I LOVED IT!

    Great blog, i'm following you :3


    xx

    http://atissuesample.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and great pics! ;)
    i'll follow you ok?
    visit me!

    www.construiredecorar.blogspot.com

    bisous ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unas fotos muy divertidas. Washington es un lugar increĆ­ble. Gracias por pasarte por mi blog y comentar.



    Un saludo,
    Fran.



    http://hallamadovalentino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. its great,thank's for the comment xxxx http://thefashionmarmalade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfits love the photos!!
    thnx so much for leaving me a comment :)))
    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. iubito esti superba ..te ador ..asa cum esti nebunatika plina cu idei nastrushnice ..o prietna adevarat ...care mereu tine la cei care o incinjoara..chiar dac nu esti linga noi ..eu tarectin la tine ..mereu iti simt lipsa si stiu ca prietnia noastra o sa dureze atita timp cit o sa tinem una cu alta legatura:) pupici din chisinau:_* iuli4ika ..sper sa intelgi de la cine

    ReplyDelete

Comments