Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This is why I love my birthday

En: Thanks everyone for all the beautiful words I have received for the pat 3 days, they made me very happy, it's good to know there are so many people wishing you the best.  I was telling you in a previous post that I am the kind of girl who usually expects her birthday to come, I like the gifts, the flowers and all the attention I receive. But I don't really like to organize the party itself, sometimes it gets to be too much stress, looking for everything to be perfect, for everyone to feel good, etc.
Well that's only at the beginning of the party, 'cuz later after a few martini bianco shots I get to relax and enjoy.  Tomorrow I hope I will be able to post some pictures from the party itself, my laptop screwed me for the second time after Puerto Rico when I downloaded all the pictures from the jungle, it showed they were there but after disconnecting the camera and updating the library they were actually anywhere. Same happened yesterday when I downloaded a few nicer pics from the beginning of the party when everybody was still looking 'decent' :) and after few minutes all pics disappeared. Anyway I got a solution, I bought this recovery software that promises to get all the files that were ever deleted from the computer, I really hope it will work.
Below you can see the presents I got, I am happy to know my friends know me well and got things I love, I wear and I find useful.  I hope I won't offend anyone but my favorite present remains Leo, the most beautiful kitten that makes my days brighter, that is the first one to wake me up in the morning when he is hungry and last one to let me go to bed 'cuz he always wants to play, such a funny boy. For the curios animal lovers he is an adorable himalayan + persian breed. I can't finish my post without mentioning my lovely Philip Lim bag that I will rock this fall.
Kisses for you all, I hope you have a great week ahead with plenty of surprises and joyful moments. 

Ro: Merci tututor pentru felicitari, pentru toate cuvintele de bine, am primit o multime ceea ce m-a facut nespus de fericita. Va spuneam anterior sunt genul de persoana care asteapta cu nerabdare ziua de nastere, clar imi plac cadourile, dar  nu prea imi place sa organizez petrecerea in sine, grija ca totu sa fie bine, ca lumea sa se simta bine ma coplesesc. Intr-un final dupa cateva martini bianco mi-a trecut orice feeling de disconfort si anxietate si m-am pus si eu pe distractie. Miine sper sa revin cu poze de la petrecere, laptopul meu mi-a facut festa din nou dupa Puerto Rico cand am descarcat pozele din jungla si imi arata ca s-au salvat ca sa ma trezesc dupa ce le-am sters din camera ca au disparut, de data asta la fel, am descarcat careva mai importante de la inceputul petrecerii cand inca cu totii aratam 'decent' iar cand am dat sa fac update la library nu mai erau... In fine am cumparat un software care promite recoveru' tuturor fisierelor care au fost vreodata sterse intentionat sau mai putin. 
Mai jos vedeti cadourile pe care le-am primit, prietenii mei se pare ca ma cunosc foarte bine si au stiut sa le aleaga bine intr-asa fel ca toate imi plac fara ezitare. Fara ofensa cel mai frumos cadou ramane pufsenia Leo, care de o saptamana imi lumineaza zilele, ma trezeste dimineata cand i-e foame si nu ma lasa seara sa adorm pentru ca vreau mereu sa se joace. Viata desigur e frumoasa cu un animaluts in casa. Pentru cei curiosi sa afle rasa pisicului, e mix himalayam si persian, intr-un cuvant adorabil. In spatele lui sta alt cadou mult-dorit, geanta de la Philip Lim, toamna asta I am gonna rock it.
V-am pupat pe toti si sa aveti o saptamana cat mai placuta cu multe surprize si momente bune.


En: A special gift with a sentimental value from my parents.
Ro: Un cadou cu o valoare spirituala deosebita, cutia de bijuterii de la parintii mei, cu inscriptie personalizata.
En: I like this picture, I gotta read it everyday before I leave the house.
Ro: Tabloul imi place in mod deosebit pentru slogane, combinatia fabuloasa de cuvinte.

32 comments:

  1. La Multi Ani frumosi, cu intarziere!

    http://violetik.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy bday!! You have received a lot of amazing gifts! And thanks for the sneak peack of your bag!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy !

    http://kappuku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw! You got some amazing things! Happy birthday!
    PS- Don't forget to enter the giveaway on my blog-open internationally!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    RIRE Giftcard Giveaway
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a GREAT birthday!!! Your cat is the sweetest! Happy belated birthday!
    velvetcupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday :)

    its my sisters birthday in a couple of days time going to be spoiling her :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mariyan, soon you'll have some fun, happy birthday to your sister!

      Delete
  7. La multi ani cu intarziere scumpa mea! Cate cadouri frumoase, imi place cutiuta de bikuterii, e superba, Btw, si eu am vesta H&M si ma declar total imdragostita de ea, abia astept sa o port ca acum e imca prea cald pentru ea :) pupici

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congratulations! I really like all the gifts that you have, especially the cat.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday! i cannot get over that cat it looks like a stuffed animal its so cute

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy b-day honey!!
    Oh I love the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything!! Happy birthay hun!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. La multi ani !!! Multa sanatate si noroc !!! :) Cat de mult imi place pisul si cutia de bijuterii <3 sunt superbe ! :) Cred ca ai avut parte de o distractie pe cinste ! :)

    xxx
    Marina ,

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Marina, a fost bine, si cadourile toate imi plac :)

      Delete
  13. ohh my god your cat is the cutest thing! so fluffy **

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely items you got for your birthday, mine is coming up and I hope for such lovely things! Oh and that kitten is darling... I want!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. la multi ani cu intarzaiere!!! ce cadouri dragute!!! si eu astept cu nerabdare ziua mea in fiecare an :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy birthday!!!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments