Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's on there Wednesday nights

En: Today about the show that is stealing  my Wednesday nights every week. I've only watched two episodes and I can certainly say it becomes addictive. From the start I can say it's stealing all the attention for the simple fact it has the legendary Naomi Campbell, the charismatic Coco Rocha and the beautiful Karolina Kurkova as mentor for the girls fighting to become 'The Face'. Even guys would probably be delighted to watch such a delightful cat fight stormed by the fiesty Naomi, see the hilarious faces Rocha makes and the sexy tight outfits of Kurkova. It's pretty clear in this competition I am not crossing fingers for any of the participants, I am watching it for the sake of the drama of the mentors. It's clear Naomi doesn't have talent only for modeling, she could easily be a reality show drama queen as well. I am a fan of Coco, because as I just said she has lots of charisma, she's funny and of course beautiful, I like Karolina as well, she's humble and intelligent. So I can't decide yet.
We'll see whose team wins. As I told you it's not about which model wins it's about who is the mentor of the model who wins. I would love to see one of Coco's or KK's girl win, so we can have a fiery finale with Naomi storming out on everyone. 
Who said I don't like soap operas. Tune on girls :)
Ro: Azi, despre show-ul care-mi fura in fiecare saptamana serile de miercuri. Am privit deja 2 episoade si pot spune cert ca devine 'addictive'. Din start captiveaza, avandu-le in rol de mentori pentru cele 3 echipe de fete care lupta pentru titlul 'The Face', pe cele mai tari dive ale modelingului, cu legendara pantera neagra Naomi Campbell, continuand cu carismatica Coco Rocha si frumoasa Karolina Kurkova. Un show la care s-ar uita si barbatii zic eu, ca sa-i vada accesele tafnoase de super diva ale lui Naomi, pana la fetele hilare pe care le face Rocha. E clar in aceasta competitie nu stau sa tin pumnii cuiva, stau sa vada drama 'educatoarelor' si va spun sigur Naomi stie sa faca show. Sunt fana Coco, e cum am mai spus carismatica, hilara si foarte frumoasa, dar si Karolina imi place pentru ca e simpla si foarte inteligenta, deci inca nu ma pot decide.
Ramane de vazut a cui echipa castiga, cum va ziceam nu e despre care model va invinge, e despre care mentor. Mi-ar place sa vad castigand o fata de-a lui Coco sau Kurkova, ca sa avem un deznodamant ce ar incununa cu o Naomi suparata foc.
Deci o telenovela adevarata, daca vreti o seara cu zambete tune on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments