Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rest, eat, love!

Sunday is the 7th day of the week. Magic number, magic day, the day of the Sun. I feel different on Sundays, I feel it's holiday. Probably because since I was a kid grandma would teach me that working on Sunday is prohibited, and rest that day is strict. Well as a good granddaughter that I pretend to be, I am trying to obey my grandma's say, and make my Sundays as peaceful and delightful as possible.
This weekend wasn't an exception. Since in Dallas is officially spring again, no more low temperatures, I went for sunglasses shopping (I will brag about them in the next post), then for a lovely movie ' The vow' which I fully recommend you to watch (especially if you recently had a fight with your beloved one) and obviously for sushi (ahh, why are there sushi restaurants everywhere in Texas, more than the tex-mex ones, I became addicted)...
So here we go, it's Monday again, time to be productive, creative and to become rich!
I got orange laces for this particular shoes, I think they look better this way :)
Tullips, love them!
 Sometimes I make weird faces!
 My favorite flower arrangement at the mall! 


9 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Sundays! It's the best day to chill out and relax! Love your casual style - very laid back! xx
    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in that shirt! I love those sunglasses, I've the same too =)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi in texas never knew they had :)
    Beautiful shirt color!:)
    Hope Monday's doing well for you too. More exciting things to come in the week. Have a good one.

    Much love,
    issatchieu
    MARNI x H&M GIVEAWAY
    Do check it out if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Dia. I love the combination of colors. That shirt is so chic and laid back.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is great!! Nice colors!
    Greetings from Santiago, Chile.

    http://carethewear.wordpress.com
    @cristianpavezd on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sushi looks SO YUMMY! ANd I love your orange look, very trendy colour...and you even put some on your shoes. Really fun, dear.

    <3 cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!! Love the plaid and fur vest together!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Comments