Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mint & Yellow madness

There are several reasons why I love the actual fashion trends that pop colors one after the other. Yellow, green, mint, flower or geometrical prints, they are all bright and calm at the same time, attract attention and make me feel good.
Even for sunnies I went for yellow mixed with white and grey, I'll show you the new pair that in the next post.
Meanwhile enjoy the Easter holidays close to your beloved ones; eat, laugh, make your souls happy.
What about some trendy baby chickens?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a great Easter look with the mix of pastels! And you look darling next to your friend in her pastels! The graphic tee makes your vintage silhouette interesting too, great styling.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you gilr, you always have something nice to say!

    ReplyDelete

Comments