Friday, December 30, 2011

North Pole Express and Wine Trains

Life is great, especially in December :)))! Most of you will probably agree!
I am a joyful person, always curious about what is going on around, always looking for interesting people, interesting places, things to do to make my existence more exciting.
Last week I attended the North Pole Express and Wine Trains event in Grapevine. It was something new for me, I got to know better how North Texans spend the Christmas holidays. The whole thing was about getting together with friends and family, attend a life band show and then to get for one hour and a half on the 'north pole' train, with typical Christmas music and good wine.
I enjoyed it to the maximum, I was happy like a kid!






















3 comments:

  1. Hey! great blog, i'm following you :) xx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful look on you, and the whole train and wine night looks like so much fun! Especially loving your scarf :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nik thanks Ingrid!

    Happy New Year, may 2012 make all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete

Comments