Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yesterday's look

En: My look from yesterday, a quick morning choice that seemed to catch attention a lot. The funniest compliment I got on it came from my friend Clara who said: you look cute as s..t! This is hilarious but that's her North Carolina sense of humor, which, I really appreciate.
Anyway, moving forward to the gloves, I've had them for a few years now, they seem to work awesome on a cold day if I decide to rock some short sleeves. The faux-far vest from H&M seems to be a hit this season, I've seen it on too many people now. But I guess this are the consequences of the fast fashion concept that we all go for.  My master photographer decided 2 pictures should be enough for today. I guess I'll listen to him.
Have a great day everyone!
Ro: Azi va prezint look-ul meu de ieri, o alegere matinala in graba care se pare ca a acaparat foarte multa priviri. Cel mai amuzant compliment pe care l-am primit a venit din partea prietenei mele Clara care mi-a zis: You look cute as s..t! Nu traduc, ca sa nu stirbez din carisma frazei :) Hilar, asta e umorul ei tipic de Carolina de Nord. Daca e sa ma refer la manusile tricotate, le am in garderoba de foarte multi ani si functioneaza minunat atunci cind in zilele reci abordez mineci scurte. Vesta din blana artificiala de la H&M se pare ca e un hit sezonul asta, am vazut-o la prea multi oameni deja, da ce sa-i faci, asta e adevaratul fast fashion pe care majoritatea din noi mizam. Master-fotograful meu, mi-a zis ca 2 poze ajung pe azi. Eu ma subordonez, iar voua va doresc o zi cit mai reusita!

Wearing:
H&M vest
Banana Republic sweater
Forever 21 blouse
Zara pants
Colin Stuart boots
Cotton gloves
Hermes bag replica

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, din nou fara cuvinte. Extraordinara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving your vest and boots!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cizmele îmi plac cel mai mult. Îmi place cum ai abordat ideea de straturi în vestimentaţie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice fur vest!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, my sweatheart!

    You soooo beautiful!!!

    Have a beautiful week!

    xoxo

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Comments