Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year colors!

Beige is my favorite color, especially for shoes, it just works out with everything! Beige boots, beige pumps, beige skirt are inevitable in my closet. Orange it seems to be the vogue color of the past and present season, it brightens up any outfit, for sure if we don't overdo/overwear.
For the night of the New Year I chose two colors which represent me: beige for transparence, and orange for my appetite for life and interesting things. I truly hope the Dragon will bring lots of excitement, challenge and passion.
I know I am a bit late to say that, but in my country today we celebrate the old style new year, so Happy New Year my little dragons, may all your wishes come true!
P.S: The pictures were taken the day before New Year!










22 comments:

  1. Moya ti krasatylya klassnie fotki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. am impresia ca ma inspiri si pe mine sa deschid un blogg )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just do it Tatiancik! Uite si nume frumos deja ti-ai gasit! Macar incearca sa vezi daca iti place!

      Delete
  3. my lil' princess...I love u.....and I know, the Dragon's gonna be one of our best years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blouse!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the pretty colors!

    xo Nav
    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loove this outfit, love the colour combo! you look stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Fabrizia, my greatest pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the orange and beige together - love that skirt too! Great outfit :)


    awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo Dianuska ,
    esti splendidã , un adevarat model , :*

    ReplyDelete

Comments