Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Anna dello Russo of Texas

So I was telling you a few weeks ago in the last Dallas street style post about 'Anna dello Russo of Texas', well that is how I call her. You may not agree but I find that just like the fashion mogul from Milan, Hanh Collar  is very eccentric, extravagant and eclectic in her choices and gets noticed by the international photographers when she attends the Paris or New York fashion weeks. Unfortunately I haven't had the luck to see her on the streets of Dallas, well obviously the chances are minimal, but I often check her Life in Travel blog
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I promis you a lot of posts to come this week as my summer vacation starts tomorrow. Yahooooo!
Keep in touch, xoxo Dia.









 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing jewellery!
    Very interesting post!


    Thanks for the comment and for visiting! I hope to hear from you soon!




    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing style! followed you on gfc and bloglovin, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say your fashion sense is really good. I have never seen or imagined these designs in jewellery . This is really awesome. I think everyone will love it. This is some thing different. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments