Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Make your working days brighter and sunnier

En: Today I come with the idea of a stunning color blocking business casual mix, because I want my working days to be brighter and sunnier just like the weekends. I got the yellow blazer in March but because in Texas we don't have much transition from winter to spring it's more of a winter - summer right-away, I didn't get to wear it a lot. Instead we have a long enough transition from summer to autumn, so I think this fall I'll get to wear yellow a lot.
Talking about fall, September it's almost done, and the last day of September it's my birthday. Every year I expect it a lot to come, but when it comes I don't know what to do. It's weird I've always been  good at organizing events, getting people together, but I guess I just don't like organizing my birthday. I got my best gift already, Leo, what else do I need?  If you haven't seen him on Facebook, you should know he's the prettiest baby kitten ever, now I think I have to do a whole post with him, to introduce it to you :))
Ro: Astazi vin cu un color blocking business casual mix  rapitor, pentru ca vreau ca zilele mele la serviciu sa fie mai luminoase, mai cu soare, ca si cele de weekend. Sacoul galben l-am achizionat inca din primavara la Zara, dar cum in Texas nu avem noi multa primavara, ci mai degraba o rapida tranzitie de la iarna la vara, nu am reusit sa il scot de multe ori dn garderoba. In schimb avem o toamna lunga si cred ca in acest sezon reusesc sa fac gauri la coate in sacou. 
Vorbing de toamna, e sfirsitul lui septembrie deja, si ultima zi a acestuia e ziua mea de nastere. In fiecare an astept sa vina aceasta data, dar cand se apropie nu stiu ce sa fac. E ciudat pentru ca mereu am fost buna la organizat petreceri, la adunat lume impreuna, dar se pare ca nu imi place sa imi organizez propria zi de nastere. Deja am primit cel mai frumos cadou, Leo, se pare ca nu mai am nevoie de nimic altceva. In caz ca nu l-ati vazut pe facebook, e cea mai frumoasa pufosenie, v-am spus ca sunt o iubitoare de feline, si cum in conditii casnice se permit doar pisici, asta am primit. Tre sa fac un post si cu el ca sa faceti cunostinta :)
Photo credit to be given to my amazing friend Lalo Torres



Wearing:
Zara blazer
Forever 21 blouse
Zara pants
Sam Edelman stilettos 

10 comments:

  1. Eşti foarte chic. Îmi place la nebunie combinaţia.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the colors, and your pumps!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look! Loving all the color! Your pumps are amazing!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dadadaa!! De s-ar imbraca asa toata lumea..iti dai seama ce oficii colorate ar exista?:)) Frumos:)

    http://ana.ciorici.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ar fi fun nu stiu si cat de productiv :D

      Delete
  5. Senzationali pantofii!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You

    have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take

    some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material
    for your blog in

    exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email
    if interested. Thanks!
    My site: main.de

    ReplyDelete

Comments